Summer brings to us an array of colourful fruits and veggies. An easy fruit salad can be very fulfilling and delicious for summers! It will give you all the essential vitamins and fibers you need to keep you hydrated and healthy. A bowl of fruit salad will keep your tummy full and help you to get rid of your binge eating. Fresh fruits and vegetables are full of essential nutrients and help you to stay fit within minimum calories. You can have this salad as your evening snack and ditch those fries and oily snacks. A bowl of delicious salad is easy to digest and is light on the tummy, perfect for hot summers!
Let’s go to the recipe ➡️
All the ingredients needed for this salad is easily available or can be bought from your nearby store. You may add or replace the fruits and veggies according to your likings! Some innovation is certainly going to come out of your head. Lastly, it is an extremely easy recipe, will be done in a jiffy!
What all do you need –
1. Apple(1) – Chopped into pieces
2. Cucumber (1)- Chopped into pieces
3. Tomato (1)- Cut into pieces
4. Watermelon(1cup) – Cut into pieces
5. Curd – 1 cup
6. Honey – 2 Tsp
7. Sea salt – 1/2 Tsp
8. Chaat masala ( Indian mix of spices) – 1tsp
9. Red Chilly Powder- A pinch
10. Lemon juice – 1 Tsp
11. Chia seeds: 2tsp (Optional)
1. Whisk the curd in a big bowl and mix all the spices.
2. Add the chopped vegetables, and top it with the tomatoes cut into rings.
3. Garnish with a drizzle of honey and some chia seeds.
4. Sprinkle a pinch of red chilly powder and drizzle a teaspoon of lemon juice for that extra tangy and spicy taste.
Nutritional Facts :
1. The curd is ideal for summers and aids in digestion. It has similar benefits as milk and contains phosphorus and calcium. Calcium helps to prevent the formation of cortisol in your body and helps you shed extra fat.
2. An apple is an ideal fruit with less than 100 calories, it is one of nature’s superfoods. It is rich in antioxidants, Vitamin C, and phytonutrients. Apples are free of fat, sodium, cholesterol and has ample amount of fiber.
3. Tomatoes are high in Vitamin C and antioxidants. Tomatoes contain lycopene and beta-carotene and are extremely beneficial for heart health and skin.
4. Cucumber is an ideal fruit for summer, it contains up to 95% water and works a cooling agent. It is extremely low in calorie and has an array of Vitamin and minerals. It contains antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. It contains Vitamin K, B, C, Potassium, and Manganese. It is a fiber-rich fruit and helps you to control weight.
5. Watermelon is one of nature’s superfood. For knowing more about this fruit, please read our article Watermelon Cooler | Shake It Make It.
6. Chia seeds are one of the essential seeds to be included in your diet. To know more click the given link 9 Super Healthy Seeds For Your Well-Being.
Hope you all will like this simple yet nutrient-rich salad recipe. It will be extremely easy to make but will surely be appetizing. Do share your thoughts and suggestions with us in the comment box.
To give us your suggestions you can even mail us ➡️ email@example.com
Article: Debolina Ghosh