Fresh and Easy Vegetable Spaghetti 😍
Spaghetti with White Sauce or Meatballs are the most common versions we tend to make most of the times. But Spaghetti with your choice of veggies taste equally delicious, plus less calories and more nutritious.
Made this quick and easy dinner on a Saturday night just within 30 minutes. Chopping the veggies and boiling the spaghetti takes majority of the time. It has got the freshness of cilantro and tangyness of the tomatoes. Plus it has got the flavour of freshly tossed garlic, for all the garlic lovers! Tastes equally delicious and amazing, but takes just ounce of your time.
- Spaghetti (150 gm approx
- Veggies of your Choice (Onion, Tomatoes, Bellpeppers, Chillies)
- Fresh Bunch of Cilantro
- Garlic Cloves (4-5)
- Tomato Sauce (1/2 Cup)
- Oregano (2 tsp)
- Crushed Black Pepper (1tsp)
- Olive Oil (2-3 tbs)
- Salt as per taste
- Heat approximately 500 ml of water and add a spoon of olive oil and salt in it. Boil the spaghetti for 15-20 minutes and take it off from the heat. Don’t throw the excess water, we will be needing it later.
- Add 2 tbs olive oil in a pan, and add the minced garlic. Fry it for a while and add the chopped veggies.
- Toss the veggies for a while and add tomato sauce, black pepper powder, salt and the pasta with the remaining water.
- Keep the heat in medium to low, and let all of it come together nicely.
- Once the pasta absorbs everything nicely, add freshly chopped cilantro and oregano. You might add freshly grated parmesan cheese at this month if you wish.
Enjoy your weekend treat of fresh and easygoing vegetable spaghetti at home!
For any suggestions and queries drop your comments or reach out to us via mail. Follow us on Instagram @ourglamsoul. Have a great weekend! Bye!